Energy, Utilities & Mining
Global energy markets are standing at a crossroad. The big themes that dominated the opening years of the century (prosperity, markets, peak oil, global warming and clean technology) are still relevant today. however a different set of concerns have taken the center stage – concerns on inequality, affordability, regulation and techniques for mining, extracting oil and gas and managing its distribution.
A snapshot of different challenges prevalent in the industry:
- Highly volatile prices and low retail margins make investments of large capital exceedingly risky.
- Developing a network of dependable local partners to outsource.
- Harnessing information technology usage to become a tool for competitive advantage.
- Complex trading and stringent regulatory guidelines add another dimension to the complexity.
- Extremely large amount of data management and transfer is required to support operations and analysis.
SCI’s Energy, Utilities and Mining solutions help companies address these complexities through solutions that effectively, proactively and accurately leverage your existing technology. Our team of domain experts can provide Consulting, Implementation and Support or Managed Services along with Analytics, Enterprise resource planning, IT engineering services and Data Management solutions. SCI’s solutions help organizations build reliable, efficient and cost effective IT infrastructure to support all aspects of functional requirements and to meet business objectives.
SCI is a regional ICT solutions partner and integrator with a track record of introducing product and technology innovations. SCI has provided solutions to many projects in the Energy, Utilities and Mining Sector.
SCI has deep domain expertise in the industry. With 50 years of experience and projects managed to date in the continent, SCI provides a broad range of solutions to its clients business needs. Clients benefit from our technology solutions and our team’s proven capabilities that enable an integrated, cost optimized IT ecosystem to boost operational efficiency levels in both ERP and non-ERP systems.